Areas of Need: Neurosciences
CPMC Foundation's Annual Priorities, which we hope you will consider supporting.
- 3D C-Arm for Neurospine Surgery Imaging
- Brain Health Center: Caregiver Support
- Stroke Telemedicine Program
Goal: $ 60,000
3D C-Arm for Neurospine Surgery Imaging
Your gift toward the acquisition of this mobile imaging system will give surgeons three-dimensional images of the spine, enabling them to treat previously inaccessible injuries and tumors more effectively. Such precision supports minimally-invasive surgery, leading to shorter recover times.
Brain Health Center: Caregiver Support
Most people with Alzheimer’s disease are cared for by a family member, and it is an all-consuming, around-the-clock responsibility. Your gift will help provide respite care for families and loved ones, offering these dedicated caregivers a much-needed break from their duties.
Stroke Telemedicine Program
Goal: $ 60,000
This program uses video conferencing technology to connect our experts to more than 20 partner facilities outside of San Francisco, allowing them to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients who might be having a stroke.
Our Supporters and Success Stories:
- Meet Our Philanthropic Supporters: Read the stories of inspiring individuals whose generous gifts support neuroscience and rehabilitation services at CPMC.
- Our Success Stories / Your Gifts at Work: Read how philanthropic gifts are being successfully used to improve neuroscience and rehabilitation in our community.
Your Gift Can Change a Life