Innovative Care: Areas of Need
- Ambulatory Surgery Stretchers (6 needed)
Total Goal = $34,000
- Hospitalized Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Paul May & Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center Expansion
- Smart IV Pumps (25 needed)
Total Goal = $75,000
- Athena Blackburn's lead gift launched a new Stereotactic Radiotherapy Suite.
- The Daly City Fire Department runs an annual golf tournament to support cancer research, paying tribute to a colleague who died at a young age from the disease.
- Paul May and Frank Stein's gift realized a new Endoscopy Center.
- Cancer Care Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
For more information about giving to Cancer Care and Innovative Treatments, please contact:
Vice President and COO