Areas of Greatest Need
CPMC Foundation's 2013 Annual Priorities, which we hope you will consider supporting
Every year, your gift to CPMC helps…
- Provide more than 50,000 local women with mammograms
- Deliver over 6,000 babies annually — more than half of all newborns in San Francisco
- Offer rapid response stroke consultations to more than 20 partner facilities via video teleconferencing
- Care for children's developmental disabilities during 18,000 patient visits a year
- Shorten recovery on complicated gastrointestinal procedures from several weeks to less than an hour
Your generous philanthropic gifts help us deliver innovative, personalized care to everyone in our community. You can give in cash, appreciated securities, or real estate, name CPMC as beneficiary of a life insurance policy or add the Medical Center to your estate plan. Every dollar you entrust to CPMC Foundation will be directed to your specific area of interest. Thank you for investing in our mission.
Select the Annual Priority that means the most to you and send your gift today.
- $500,000: Bayview Child Health Center
- $400,000: Coming Home Hospice
- $150,000: HealthFirst
- $450,000: Institute for Health & Healing
- $350,000: Kalmanovitz Child Development Center
- $100,000: Women’s Health Resource Center
- $34,000: Ambulatory Surgery Stretchers (6)
- $125,000: Hospitalized Elder Life Program (HELP)
- $2,300,000: Paul May & Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center Expansion
- $75,000: Smart IV Pumps (25)
- $271,000: 3D C-Arm for Neurospine Surgery Imaging
- $100,000: Brain Health Center: Caregiver Support
- $ 60,000: Stroke Telemedicine Program
- $117,000: Birthing Beds for Labor & Delivery (6)
- $ 75,000: Child Life Program for the Pediatric Specialty Care Center
- $1,500,000: 3D Digital Mammography Upgrade
- $118,000: Neonatal Ventilators (3)
- $100,000: Perinatal Care Program
- $107,000: Telemetry Fetal Monitoring Units (17)
Your Gift Can Change a Life
- View the brochure of CPMC Foundation's 2013 Annual Priorities [PDF].
(Viewing a PDF requires Adobe Reader. Install now.Opens new window)
- Make an online donation today Opens new window to Sutter Health CPMC. There are many ways to give Opens new window in support our life changing work. These include a cash donation, appreciated securities, real estate, naming CPMC as beneficiary of a life insurance policy or adding the Medical Center to your estate plan. However you choose to give, every dollar you entrust to CPMC Foundation will be directed to your specific area of interest.