How to Make an Online Gift to CPMC
Instructions to make an online gift including memorial or tribute gifts:
1. Click the "Give Now" button
Or click here to give now online.Opens new window The online tool will prompt you for the information listed below.
2. Designate your gift
- Choose a Program or fund listed on the "Designation" drop-down menu.
- OR Select "Area of Greatest Need" at the top of the menu, which will apply your gift to one of CPMC's current funding priorities.
- OR Select "Other" (at bottom of menu) and please specify a fund in the Comments field. Select the "Other" option if you wish to donate to a specific program or fund requested by the family of a patient or loved one. Be sure to type the fund name in the Comments field, which is under the Tribute Gift section.
3. Enter donation amount
4. Tribute gift
- Indicate if your gift is in honor of or in memory of someone special, and enter the name of your loved one or a doctor or caregiver you would like to honor.
- Tribute notification: If you wish, check the box and CPMC Foundation will mail a notification on your behalf (without stating the amount of your gift) to the honoree, or family.
5. Corporate gift
6. Billing information
- Enter your name, address, phone and email address.
- Enter your credit card information.
7. Complete your transaction
8. Gift Acknowledgment
You will receive a gift acknowledgment email immediately after making your online gift. You will also soon receive a paper gift acknowledgement letter from CPMC Foundation which will include all the details of your gift and is useable for tax purposes.
For further assistance or to make your gift over the phone, please call 415-600-4400 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To learn more about memorial gifts, tribute gifts, and other ways to give to CPMC Foundation, please contact:
Emilia De Luz
Senior Development Officer