Naming Opportunities & Endowments
CPMC Foundation offers naming opportunities and endowments for exceptional gifts. Here are just a few examples of state-of-the-art medical facilities and programs made possible by estate and memorial gifts from our generous donors:
- The Archibald/Ehrenberg Rehabilitation Terrain Park: Significantly funded from an IRA and estate pledge by Kenneth C. Archibald, M.D.
- The John R. Gamble, M.D. Teaching Scholarship Endowment: Established by friends and family in memory of Dr. Gamble, his late wife Olive Waugh Gamble set up the endowment to honor Dr. Gamble’s legacy by supporting the work of physicians who teach residents in internal medicine and primary care at CPMC.
- Rowena Isserlis Gansel Atrium: Funded through an estate pledge from her husband Simon “Bud” Gansel.
- The Bryan Hemming Cancer Care Center: Funded with a charitable gift annuity and an estate pledge from Bryan Hemming.
- The Maurice Kanbar Cardiac Center: Funded through a charitable remainder trust from Maurice Kanbar.
- The May/Stein Advanced Endoscopy Suite: Funded through a joint estate pledge from Frank Stein and Paul May.
- The Ruth Nolte OB Reception Center: Funded with a charitable gift annuity from Ruth A. Nolte.
Opens new window