Naming Opportunities & Endowments
CPMC Foundation offers naming opportunities and endowments for exceptional gifts. Here are just a few examples of state-of-the-art medical facilities and programs made possible by estate and memorial gifts from our generous donors:
- Archibald/Ehrenberg Rehabilitation Terrain Park: Significantly funded from an IRA and estate pledge by Kenneth C. Archibald, M.D.
- John R. Gamble, M.D. Teaching Scholarship Endowment: Established by friends and family in memory of Dr. Gamble, his late wife Olive Waugh Gamble set up the endowment to honor Dr. Gamble’s legacy by supporting the work of physicians who teach residents in internal medicine and primary care at CPMC.
- Rowena Isserlis Gansel Atrium: Funded through an estate pledge from her husband Simon “Bud” Gansel.
- Bryan Hemming Cancer Care Center's Infusion Suite and Patient Support Services: Funded with a charitable gift annuity and an estate pledge from Bryan Hemming.
- Maurice Kanbar Cardiac Center: Funded through a charitable remainder trust from Maurice Kanbar.
- May/Stein Advanced Endoscopy Suite: Funded through a joint estate pledge from Frank Stein and Paul May.
- Ruth Nolte OB Reception Center: Funded with a charitable gift annuity from Ruth A. Nolte.
- M. Notkin Breast Cancer Recovery Endowment: The Notkin family's investment underscores the vital need for these services.
For more information about naming gifts and endowments, please contact:
Suzannah Cowell Rodriguez
Opens new window