Take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
Ice Bucket Challenge Raises Funds and Awareness for ALS
Robert G. Miller, M.D., Director of CPMC's Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Research and Treatment Center, accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge on August 14, 2014, to raise money and awareness for ALS. The Ice Bucket Challenge has become a recent phenomenon that has lit up social and mainstream media.
Celebrities from Martha Stewart to Matt Lauer have poured a bucket of ice water over their heads and challenged others do the same or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours.
Experience the Ice Bucket Challenge
The #IceBucketChallenge phenomenon is spreading ALS Awareness across social media. Challenge your friends and family today!
- Twitter: http://www.alsa.org/fight-als/ice-bucket-challenge-twitter.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/icebucketchallenge
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23icebucketchallenge
- Instagram: http://www.alsa.org/fight-als/ice-bucket-challenge-instagram.html
- Watch the video on CPMC's Facebook
- Visit the ALS Association website
To make a gift to CPMC's Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Center, click Give Now and select "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" from the online Designation menu.
Can you guess who Dr. Miller challenged? Watch the video as Craig Vercruysse, CPMC’s chief operating officer, doubles down with two buckets of ice water for his challenge!