Invest in New Hospitals
CPMC's two new, state-of-the-art hospitals have been designed with the needs of patients and families in mind.
Our new Mission Bernal campus at Valencia and Cesar Chavez opens in August 2018. Each patient room is private, and will feature an integrated nurse call system along with a multi-purpose media system capable of providing patient education, communication and entertainment features. The Van Ness campus will open in early 2019 and will also feature roof gardens and a pediatric emergency department.
In addition to amenities that will create a healing environment, the hospitals also feature elements that help nurses and doctors provide the best care possible. Opening soon, our new campuses will provide a safe, sustainable and comfortable experience for patients and families.
The latest on CPMC's two new hospitals now under construction in San Francisco:
- cpmc2020.org for complete building information and live construction cameras at both sites.
- cpmc2020.org/vr To enjoy a sneak preview of our new hospitals.
CPMC's new hospitals will be smarter, safer, and greener with fully integrated technology systems.
- 100% of our patient rooms will be private with exterior views and natural light.
- Fresh, outdoor air will be used in the hospitals, instead of recirculated air.
- Hospitals will feature original art commissioned from local artists.
- Our hospitals will be self-sustaining for 72 hours — generators, supplies, fuel, water, food.
- 60% Apprentices were selected from San Francisco.
- 35% Workers were hired from San Francisco.
- LEED-Certified Green.
- For more information on our new hospitals' green technology, visit cpmc2020.org/smart-hospital-design-protects-environment.
Just a few stories of the many community members investing in CPMC's new hospitals in valuable ways:
- Jim Benney: A Worker's View
- The Walkers: A Family's Gift to Families
- Chanel Sponsored Gala: Raised Over $2.5M For CPMC
Your City, Your Hospital journal
Enjoy CPMC Foundation's journal publication featuring philanthropy for and updates on CPMC's two new hospitals. [To view PDF documents, Download Adobe Reader. Opens new window
CPMC Foundation invites your visionary philanthropic partnership to change the future of health care in our community.