CPMC 2020: A Vision for the Future of Health Care in San Francisco
By the year 2020, Sutter Health CPMC doctors, nurses and staff will be practicing in smarter, safer, LEED-certified facilities. In this video narrated by Dr. Warren Browner, see how these hospitals are designed to meet the City's changing needs and how they will be home to extraordinary regional destination programs.
Construction begins at the St. Luke's Campus
Construction at the St. Luke's Campus has started! The new CPMC hospital at the St. Luke's Campus will be under construction for the next several years, on the site of the Physicians' Parking Lot on San Jose Avenue and Cesar Chavez Street. Visit CPMC2020.org to get information on construction activities, and view the construction cameras to see a live feed of the activity at St. Luke's. Construction cameras are also available for the ongoing work at the Van Ness/Geary site.
- Build on our comprehensive services
- Treat patients living longer lives
- Research new treatments
- Offer innovative, safe and affordable care
- Private rooms with space for families
- Technology that links care and caregivers
- Services available to communities across the region
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable
See more images and videos about CPMC's plans for new hospitals and their impact on our community.
There are many ways to give to CPMC Foundation. To learn more about how you can contribute to the future of CPMC, please contact: