CPMC 2020: A Vision for the Future of Health Care in San Francisco
By the year 2020, Sutter Health CPMC doctors, nurses and staff will be practicing in smarter, safer, LEED-certified facilities. In this video narrated by Dr. Warren Browner, see how these hospitals are designed to meet the City's changing needs and how they will be home to extraordinary regional destination programs.
Learn about CPMC's new hospitals now under construction —one at Van Ness and Geary and the other at our current St. Luke’s Campus on Cesar Chavez— that are smarter, safer, and greener.
- Build on our comprehensive services
- Treat patients living longer lives
- Research new treatments
- Offer innovative, safe and affordable care
- Private rooms with space for families
- Technology that links care and caregivers
- Services available to communities across the region
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable
View a gallery of images and videos about CPMC's plans for new hospitals and their impact on our community.
There are many ways to give to CPMC Foundation. To learn more about how you can contribute to the future of CPMC, please contact:
Vice President & COO