Neurosciences: Giving Opportunities
Stroke Telemedicine Saves Lives
Your charitable investment means so much, to so many. Read the story of stroke patient Dawn Hartman, who shortly after turning 40 and becoming a new mother, suddenly developed classic stroke symptoms and was rushed by ambulance to Sutter Health CPMC’s Davies campus in San Francisco. State-of-the-art treatment with stroke telemedicine worked rapidly to address her symptoms.
Giving Opportunities in Neurosciences
- The Ray Dolby Brain Health Center Opens new window (CPMC Neurosciences Institute)
Donors to Neurosciences
- The Ray Dolby Brain Health Center was funded by the family's amazingly generous $21 million endowment.
- The Chi Family created the He Sook Chi Brain Injury Peer Support Fund in honor of their mother.
- Craig and Maureen Sullivan doubled their impact with a gift to CPMC's Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Research and Treatment Center.
- Neurosciences Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
For more information about the many ways to give to Neurosciences, please contact: