Neurosciences: Giving Opportunities
The services for dementia patients and their families provided at the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center - generously funded by the Dolby family - are described in this video featuring Catherine Madison, M.D., medical director of the Center.
Stroke Telemedicine Saves Lives
Your charitable investment means so much, to so many. Read the story of stroke patient Dawn Hartman, who shortly after turning 40 and becoming a new mother, suddenly developed classic stroke symptoms and was rushed by ambulance to Sutter Health CPMC’s Davies campus in San Francisco. Dr. David Tong's state-of-the-art treatment with stroke telemedicine worked rapidly to address her symptoms.
Giving Opportunities in Neurosciences
- The Ray Dolby Brain Health Center Opens new window (CPMC Neurosciences Institute)
Philanthropic Partners in Neurosciences
- Kenneth C. Archibald, M.D. named the Archibald/Ehrenberg Rehabilitation Terrain Park at CPMC's Davies Campus with an estate gift.
- The Chi family created the He Sook Chi Brain Injury Peer Support Fund in honor of their mother.
- The Dolby family's amazingly generous $21 million endowment funded The Ray Dolby Brain Health Center, and the new Ray Dolby Endowed Chair in Brain Health Research.
- John Friedlander, loyal CPMC supporter, left a portion of his estate to the Irene Swindells Alzheimer's Residential Care Program.
- Nancy Hamon's legacy gift will benefit thousands of individuals with devastating neurological conditions.
- Craig and Maureen Sullivan doubled their impact with a gift to CPMC's Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Research and Treatment Center.
- The Women's Board's 2015 Debutante Ball raised $150,000 for CPMC beneficiaries including the Parkinson’s Resource Center at CPMC's Neuroscience Institute led by Arshia Sadreddin, M.D.
- Neurosciences Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
For more information about the many ways to give to Neurosciences, please contact: