St. Luke's Auxiliary hosts Musée
Musée 2015 Fiesta
Tickets now on sale!
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Place: Presidio Officers Club
50 Moraga Avenue, Main Post
The Presidio of San Francisco
6:00 p.m. Reception with open bar, festive music, silent auction
7:00 p.m. Dinner, entertainment, live auction
Portable ultrasound equipment for the Women's Health Center at CPMC's St. Luke's CampusOpens new window
To purchase tickets
Benefactor and Patron reservations must be received by September 16th to be listed in the program. All reservations must be received by September 23, 2015.
- Benefactor: (premium seating and program listing) Gold $10,000 - 10 tickets; Silver $5,000 - 6 tickets; Bronze $2,500 - 4 tickets; Copper $1,500 - 2 tickets
- Patron: $300 per ticket (excellent seating, program listing)
- Friend: $250 per ticket
- Opportunity Tickets: $10 each, 6 for $50
Mail checks and guest information to:
Janet M. Bollier
St. Luke's Auxiliary Musée
1301 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Your contribution, less $175 per ticket, is tax deductible. Reservations will be held at the door. For more information, please contact:
CPMC St. Luke’s Volunteer Services
Opportunities to win great prizes!
Purchase Opportunity Tickets: $10 each, 6 for $50
Drawing to be held October 6, 2015 at Musée Fiesta at Presidio Officers Club. Need not be present to win.
Please make checks payable to CPMC Foundation/St. Luke's Auxiliary and mail to Janet M. Bollier at address above.
- Grand Prize - value $525
One night stay at the Holiday Inn on Van Ness Avenue and $100 Gift Certificate to Ruth's Chris Steak House, donated by Carol Engelbrecht. Two tickets to the San Francisco Symphony on November 20, 2015 with Michael Tilson Thomas conducting Shumann and Strauss including parking at Performing Arts Garage donated by Janet and Ken Bollier
- Cash Prize $300
- 1 bottle 2011 Smith Haut Lafitte Dry White Bordeaux - value $110 and 1 bottle Joseph Red Rhone Wine - value $100 donated by Ross Bruce, AVR Realty, Inc.
- Nordstrom Gift Certificate - value $100 donated by Pat Taylor
- Nick's Restaurant Gift Certificate - value $100
- Williams-Sonoma Gift Certificate - value $50
Thank you, 2015 Musée benefactors!
Kathleen M. McNulty
Mark Snyder, M.D. and Mari Betta
Janet and Ken Bollier
John R. Upton, Jr.
Past Event Beneficiaries
Past beneficiaries of St. Luke's Auxiliary's Musée event have included areas of need in women's and children's health and diabetes care.
- The 2014 Musée beneficiary was the Auxiliary's Find-a-Need Fund for CPMC's St. Luke's Campus.
- Women’s Services at the St. Luke's Campus ensure that all women have access to quality health services.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center located on the St. Luke’s campus, provides assessment and treatment programs for infants, preschoolers, school-age children and adolescents.
- St. Luke's Diabetes Center offers complete outpatient services for adults and children with all types of diabetes.
About St. Luke's Auxiliary
The St. Luke's Auxiliary was founded in 1952 to support the St. Luke’s Hospital community with fundraising and volunteerism in the spirit of fellowship and celebration. The St. Luke’s Auxiliary is commended for their "Find a Need and Fill It" program whereby Auxiliary members volunteer to purchase needed materials such as clothing for homeless patients, reading materials for the Chapel or small amounts of equipment on an as-needed basis.
For more information
For more information about the St. Luke's Auxiliary and their popular Musée event, please contact:
CPMC St. Luke’s Volunteer Services
For more information about CPMC Foundation's events and partner organizations, please contact:
Community Relations Manager
2015 Steiner Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94115