St. Luke's Auxiliary hosts Musée
Harvest Fest - Musée 2016
The St. Luke’s Auxiliary will host "Harvest Fest," the 64th Musée, on Wednesday, October 26th at Dogpatch Wine Works in San Francisco. The evening will feature cocktails and music, a delicious dinner, lively entertainment, and a short live auction. Proceeds from the Musée will benefit HealthFirstOpens new window, an innovative program that focus on improving the health of uninsured and under-insured people with chronic illnesses such as asthma and diabetes, and Child LifeOpens new window, which offers psycho-social support to ease the stress of pediatric patients and their caregivers.
Past Musée beneficiaries
Past beneficiaries of St. Luke's Auxiliary's Musée event have included areas of need in women's and children's health and diabetes care.
- 2015 proceeds went to Portable ultrasound equipment for the Women's Health Center at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus.Opens new window
- The 2014 Musée beneficiary was the Auxiliary's Find-a-Need Fund for CPMC's St. Luke's Campus.
- Women’s Services at the St. Luke's Campus ensure that all women have access to quality health services.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center located on the St. Luke’s campus, provides assessment and treatment programs for infants, preschoolers, school-age children and adolescents.
- St. Luke's Diabetes Center offers complete outpatient services for adults and children with all types of diabetes.
About St. Luke's Auxiliary
The St. Luke's Auxiliary was founded in 1952 to support the St. Luke’s Hospital community with fundraising and volunteerism in the spirit of fellowship and celebration. The St. Luke’s Auxiliary is commended for their "Find a Need and Fill It" program whereby Auxiliary members volunteer to purchase needed materials such as clothing for homeless patients, reading materials for the Chapel or small amounts of equipment on an as-needed basis.
For more information
For more information about the St. Luke's Auxiliary and their popular Musée event, please contact:
CPMC St. Luke’s Volunteer Services
For more information about CPMC Foundation's events and partner organizations, please contact:
Community Relations Manager
2015 Steiner Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94115