St. Luke's Auxiliary hosts Musée
Musée 2014 Goes to the Cinema!
Tickets Now on Sale!
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m. Reception, 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Live Auction
Place: Foreign Cinema Restaurant, San Francisco
Beneficiary: The Auxiliary's Find-a-Need Fund for CPMC's St. Luke's Campus
Benefactor, Patron and Sponsor reservations must be received by September 16th to be listed in the program. All reservations must be received by September 23, 2014.
- Benefactor (premioum seating and program listing): Gold $10,000 - 10 tickets; Silver $5,000 = 6 tickets; Bronze $2,500 - 4 tickets; Copper $1,500 - 2 tickets
- Patron - $300 per ticket (excellent seating, program listing)
- Sponsor - $250 per ticket (very good seating, program listing)
- Friend - $200 per ticket.
CPMC St. Luke’s Volunteer Services
Past beneficiaries of St. Luke's Auxiliary's Musée event have included areas of need in women & children's services and diabetes care.
- Women’s Services at the St. Luke's Campus ensure that all women have access to quality health services.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center located on the St. Luke’s campus, provides assessment and treatment programs for infants, preschoolers, school-age children and adolescents.
- St. Luke's Diabetes Center offers complete outpatient services for adults and children with all types of diabetes.
About St. Luke's Auxiliary
The St. Luke's Auxiliary was founded in 1952 to support the St. Luke’s Hospital community with fundraising and volunteerism in the spirit of fellowship and celebration. The St. Luke’s Auxiliary is commended for their "Find a Need and Fill It" program whereby Auxiliary members volunteer to purchase needed materials such as clothing for homeless patients, reading materials for the Chapel or small amounts of equipment on an as-needed basis.
For more information
For more information about the St. Luke's Auxiliary and their popular Musée event, please contact:
St. Luke’s Volunteer Services
For more information about CPMC Foundation's events and partner organizations, please contact:
Manager of Events
2015 Steiner Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94115
Opens new window