St. Luke's Auxiliary
61st Annual Musée
Thank you to all participants and sponsors of this lively event! 2012 Musée was held November 16th at the InterContinental Hotel in San Francisco and included a dinner and musical show with dancing, plus a silent and live auction. This year's Musée benefitted the Find-a-Need Fund for CPMC's St. Luke’s Campus, and honored past presidents of the St. Luke's Auxiliary.
2012 Beneficiary: Areas of Need at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus
- Portable vital signs carts for the Health Care Center
- Equipment for asthma and diabetes patients of the Health First Center
- Patient educational materials for the Diabetes Center's Move to Improve program
- Multimedia technology for Medical Grand Rounds
- June Campbell
- Carol Dulay
- Carol Maerzke
- Debbie Nocero
- Peg Purcell
- Pat Taylor
- Maria Vicente-Puletti
- Ede Zollman
Diamond Jubilee Musée a Smashing Success!
Two hundred and sixty two people donned their most festive attire and came out to support St. Luke’s Auxiliary on November 17, 2011. The "Love, Chaos and Dinner!" themed special evening was the Auxiliary’s 60th annual Musee held at Teatro Zinzanni to benefit St. Luke’s Women’ s Services. The event also honored Dick Watts, Campaign Chair of CPMC Foundation's Board of Trustees for his extraordinary dedication to St. Luke’s and CPMC.
The night was a smashing success raising over $92,000. And, special thanks go to Betty Sutro for her very generous sponsorship of this event. Proceeds from 2011 Musée benefitted the Labor and Delivery Department at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus, specifically, upgrades to existing equipment that detect hearing impairment in newborns, allowing for prompt diagnosis and reducing delayed development of language, learning and social skills.
Past beneficiaries of St. Luke's Auxiliary's Musée event have included areas of need in women & children's services and diabetes care.
- Women’s Services at the St. Luke's Campus ensure that all women have access to quality health services.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center located on the St. Luke’s campus, provides assessment and treatment programs for infants, preschoolers, school-age children and adolescents.
- St. Luke's Diabetes Center offers complete outpatient services for adults and children with all types of diabetes.
About St. Luke's Auxiliary
The St. Luke's Auxiliary was founded in 1952 to support the St. Luke’s Hospital community with fundraising and volunteerism in the spirit of fellowship and celebration. The St. Luke’s Auxiliary is commended for their "Find a Need and Fill It" program whereby Auxiliary members volunteer to purchase needed materials such as clothing for homeless patients, reading materials for the Chapel or small amounts of equipment on an as-needed basis.
For more information
For more information about St. Luke's Auxiliary and their popular Musée event, please contact:
St. Luke’s Volunteer Services
For more information about CPMC Foundation's events and partner organizations, please contact:
Manager of Events
2015 Steiner Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94115
Opens new window