Community Health: Giving Opportunities
The Community Health Resource Center at CPMC has been designated
a Priority Program for philanthropic funding.
Giving Opportunities in Community Health
Give to Priority Programs:
Community Health Resource Center (CHRC)
Coming Home Hospice
Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Research Center
Hospitalized Elder Life Program (HELP)
Institute for Health & Healing
Kalmanovitz Child Development Center
Sutter Care at Home
Women’s Health Resource Center
Philanthropic Partners in Community Health
- Rita Archibald, R.N. tithed her nurse's salary to the Bayview Child Health Center.
- Seraphin Co, R.N., BSN designated his employee gift to CPMC’s Hepatitis B Screening Project.
- HealthFirst program at CPMC's St. Luke's Campus helped two brothers control their asthma.
- Roberta Neustadter's passion for caring for the whole person inspired her major gifts to the Institute for Health & Healing.
- Tipping Point organization's gifts helped launch the Bayview Child Health Center.
- Shoshana Ungerleider, M.D. and her father Steven Ungerleider, PhD created the Ungerleider Palliative Care Education Program for CPMC Residents to support high quality end-of-life care.
- Community Mission Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
Ways to Give
When you give to Sutter Health's CPMC you invest in the health of our city, neighbors, families and friends. Help us provide exceptional services beyond what daily operations can fund, including CPMC Foundation's Priority Programs. For more information about ways to give to community health, and other giving opportunities at CPMC, please contact:
Suzannah Cowell Rodriguez