Community Health: Giving Opportunities
Kalmanovitz Child Development Center has been designated
a Priority Program for philanthropic funding.
When you give to Sutter Health's CPMC you invest in the health of our city, neighbors, families and friends. Help us provide exceptional services beyond what daily operations can fund, including CPMC Foundation's Priority Programs.
Giving Opportunities in Community Health
Coming Home Hospice
Community Health Resource Center (CHRC)
Forbes Norris MDA/ALS Research Center
Hospitalized Elder Life Program (HELP)
Institute for Health & Healing
Kalmanovitz Child Development Center
Sutter Care at Home
Women’s Health Resource Center
Donors to Community Health
- Rita Archibald, R.N. tithes her nurse's salary to the Bayview Child Health Center.
- Tipping Point organization's gifts helped launch the Bayview Child Health Center.
- Seraphin Co, R.N., BSN designated his employee gift to CPMC’s Hepatitis B Screening Project.
- Roberta Neustadter's passion for caring for the whole person inspired her major gifts to the Institute for Health & Healing.
- Community Mission Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.