Cancer Care: Giving Opportunities
Pictured above, Bryan Hemming's planned gift created CPMC's Cancer Care Center. CPMC Foundation offers many giving opportunities in the area of cancer care, including our 2014 Annual Fund goal of $500,000.
Donors to Cancer Care
- Athena Blackburn's lead gift launched a new Stereotactic Radiotherapy Suite.
- The Daly City Fire Department runs an annual golf tournament to support cancer research, paying tribute to Angelina Ciucci, a colleague who died at a young age from the disease.
- HEDCO Foundation helped fund a new Linear Accelerator for cancer treatments.
- Bryan Hemming's planned gift created CPMC's Cancer Care Center.
- Paul May and Frank Stein's gift realized a new Endoscopy Center.
- The Charles E. Williams PET/CT Scanner monitors tumors with pinpoint precision.
- Cancer Center Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
For more information about the many ways to give to Cancer Care, please contact:
Vice President and COO