Giving to Cancer Care
Shelby Notkin and Michelle Notkin
Funders of the Notkin Family Breast Cancer Recovery Program
Giving Opportunities in Cancer Care
Philanthropic Partners in Cancer Care
- Athena Blackburn gave generously after her breast cancer was cured at CPMC, with a lead gift to fund a new Stereotactic Radiotherapy Suite.
- Nathan Bloom Memorial "No Shenanigans" Golf Tournament benefits melanoma research at CPMC.
- The Daly City Fire Department runs an annual community golf tournament to support melanoma research, paying tribute to Angelina Ciucci, their colleague who died at a young age from the disease.
- Hedco and Avon Foundations: Corporate gifts fund high-tech equipment as well as breast cancer patient services.
- Bryan Hemming's planned gift funded the Bryan Hemming Cancer Care Center's Infusion Suite and Patient Support Services, in appreciation of having his thyroid cancer cured at CPMC.
- Becky Herry received successful treatment at CPMC for her late-stage melanoma with a new class of cancer drug.
- Mohammed Kashani-Sabet, MD now holds CPMC's Chair in Melanoma Research and Treatment thanks to a group of inspired donors.
- Watch Eric Muhler's story of cancer care at the Institute for Health & Healing [video].
- Shelby Notkin and Michelle Notkin understand the necessity for breast cancer recovery programs.
- Bill Payden will be remembered as an enthusiastic philanthropic partner of CPMC’s Center for Melanoma Research and Treatment.
- Cancer Center Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
Ways to Give
There are many giving opportunities available in the area of cancer services at Sutter Health's CPMC, including planned gifts, tribute gifts, and Annual Giving. For more information about the many ways to give to Cancer Care and Services, please contact:
Vice President & COO