Giving to Cancer Research & Treatment
CPMC's Cancer Center provides comprehensive and individualized services, from screening and diagnosis to treatment and survivorship resources. This, coupled with our expert physicians, innovative research and smart technology, places us at the forefront of cancer care.
Give Now to Cancer Research & Treatment at CPMC
Opens new window
- Cancer Avatar Project: Scientists at CPMC's Research Institute are developing a new approach to move beyond the current paradigm for treating cancer.
The Children’s Comprehensive Care Center at CPMC helps children with cancer and other chronic conditions get the ongoing care they need through outpatient services for kids and families.
Giving Opportunities in Cancer Research & Treatment
- CPMC's Cancer Center
- Cancer / Avatar Project
- Cancer / Center for Melanoma Research and Treatment
- Cancer / Notkin Family Breast Cancer Recovery Program
- Cancer / Gynecologic Oncology
- Children's Comprehensive Care Center
Philanthropic Partners in Cancer Care
- Mohammed Kashani-Sabet, M.D. now holds CPMC's Chair in Melanoma Research and Treatment, thanks to a partnership of inspired donors.
- Shelby Notkin and Michelle Notkin understand the necessity for breast cancer recovery programs.
- The Ciucci Family and the Daly City Fire Department run an annual golf tournament to support melanoma research, paying tribute to Angelina Ciucci who died at a young age from the disease.
- Nathan Bloom Memorial Golf Tournament brings the community together to benefit melanoma research at CPMC.
- Cancer Center Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to cancer research and treatment at CPMC. For more information please contact: