Giving to Cancer Research & Treatment
CPMC's Cancer CenterOpens new window provides comprehensive and individualized services, from screening and diagnosis to treatment and survivorship resources. This, coupled with our expert physicians, innovative research and smart technology, places us at the forefront of cancer care.
- Cancer Avatar Project: Scientists at CPMC's Research Institute are developing a new approach to move beyond the current paradigm for treating cancer.
The Children’s Comprehensive Care Center at CPMC helps children with cancer and other chronic conditions get the ongoing care they need through outpatient services for kids and families.
Join CPMC's philanthropic partners by giving to these featured funds in cancer care:
- Center for Melanoma Research and Treatment: Mohammed Kashani-Sabet, M.D. holds CPMC's Chair in Melanoma Research and Treatment, thanks to a partnership of inspired donors.
- Angelina Ciucci Memorial Fund for Melanoma Research: The Ciucci Family and the Daly City Fire Department ran an annual golf tournament to support melanoma research, paying tribute to Angelina Ciucci who died at a young age from the disease.
- Notkin Family Breast Cancer Recovery Program: Shelby and Michelle Notkin understand the necessity for breast cancer recovery programs.
- Dr. Goodson Breast Cancer Research Fund: Dr. Goodson studies interactions between environmental chemicals and the development of cancer; techniques to improve breast exams and timely diagnosis.
- Gynecologic Oncology: Watch a video of John Chan, M.D. describing CPMC's comprehensive care for gynecologic cancer including research, supportive services, and treatment options.
- Cancer Center Leadership Council: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils join the commitment of our Board of Trustees with the passion of community volunteers.
Ways to GiveThere are many ways to give to cancer research and treatment at CPMC. For more information please contact: