CPMC Foundation is pleased to provide you with publications and brochures describing giving opportunities at California Pacific Medical Center and the essential work we do raising funds for these vital causes.
[To view PDF documents, Adobe Reader is required. Download a free copyOpens new window.]
Giving opportunity brochures
- How Do I Say Thank You? [PDF]Opens new window
Many people ask us how they can express their gratitude in a meaningful way for the care they or a loved one received from CPMC. Use this print-and-mail form or give now onlineOpens New Window. For more giving options, visit Ways to Give.
- Coming Home Hospice - 25 Years of Caring [PDF]Opens new window
In celebration of Coming Home Hospice's 25th anniversary, view tender images and thoughtful stories of families whose loved ones passed through CPMC's Coming Home Hospice.Opens new window
- Planned Giving brochures
To request brochures or information about charitable gift planning, please contact:
Director of Gift Planning
Your City, Your Hospital journal
Your City, Your Hospital is a publication of CPMC Foundation.
- CPMC Foundation's 2015 Report on Philanthropy - The Year in Review (online version)Opens new window
The 2015 Report on Philanthropy includes donor stories and funding highlights. You may also request a printed report and view the PDF version.
- CPMC Foundation's 2014 Report on Philanthropy [PDF]Opens new window
- CPMC Annual Reports - previous yearsOpens new window
CPMC's annual reports include hospital statistics, financial statements, boards of directors, report on community benefit, CPMC Foundation's giving statistics, profiles in generosity, and more.
- Sutter Health Annual ReportOpens new window
View Sutter Health's current annual report online, including financials, vital statistics, and being not-for-profit.