CPMC Foundation: Our Leadership
Give by check
Make your check payable to:
P.O. Box 7999
San Francisco, CA
Give by phone
Call CPMC Foundation
A Message from the President
As I come to know the programs, goals and especially the people of Sutter Health’s CPMC, I cannot help but be impressed and excited.
One of my favorite quotes comes from Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” It is with that spirit of optimism that I begin my job as President of CPMC Foundation.
Exciting new advances in health care are continually occurring at CPMC.
In the Heart & Vascular Center, they are pioneering new ways to diagnose and treat cardiovascular diseases. Our doctors are working with new technologies to provide effective stroke therapy and saving the lives of more patients. They are also replacing open-heart surgeries with much less invasive procedures.
The CPMC Research Institute has begun an innovative program to improve the precision of medications through the Cancer Avatar Project—a “living biology” approach to individualizing cancer care.
Philanthropy plays an important role in CPMC’s ability to invest in new technologies, research, services and treatments. I hope you will continue to partner with us in this journey of discovery and progress.
Meet Our Leadership
- Meet the Chairs: Co-Chairs as of 2014, Sloan Barnett And Bob Tomasello champion our cause with exemplary leadership.
- Meet the President: Welcome Doug Nelson, appointed President of CPMC Foundation in 2015.
- Board of Trustees Roster: The key to our success is our Board of Trustees and their humbling generosity of time, spirit, and money, including legacy gifts.
- Board Committees and Officers: Specialized committees provide the structure and leadership for successful fundraising. Many of our Trustees go the extra mile to serve on Board Committees, set policy and guide effective action.
- Leadership Councils: CPMC Foundation's Leadership Councils, comprised of Foundation Trustees and community volunteers, work with the physician and executive leadership of CPMC's programs and services to fundraise for these programs and promote them to our donors and the community.