California Pacific's Awards and Honors
Don't just take our word for it... third party sources agree that California Pacific goes beyond medicine.
- Sutter Health Salutes Physicians Named as Top Doctors in Marin and San Francisco (2012)
- CPMC Named Leader In LGBT Healthcare Equality (2011) achieving a perfect score for its non-discrimination policies in creating a welcoming environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender patients. The results are announced in the 2011 Healthcare Equality Index (HEI), an annual survey by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation.
- In an unprecedented commitment, CPMC offered a Community Benefit Plan worth $1.1 billion to provide health care services to the poor and uninsured, in addition to building two new, earthquake-safe hospitals and creating a Citywide network of care in San Francisco. (2011)
- More than 200 physicians at CPMC have been named on the prestigious list of Best Doctors in America®. (2011)
- CPMC Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission (2011)
- U.S. News & World Report named California Pacific one of the Best HospitalsOpens new window in San Francisco-Oakland, CA. We ranked nationally in the quality of care in cancer, nephrology (kidney care), gastroenterology, orthopedics and neurology/ neurosurgery.(2011)
- CPMC’s Comprehensive Stroke Program received the American Stroke AssociationOpens new window’s (ASA) Get With The Guidelines-Stroke (GWTG-Stroke) Initial Performance Achievement Award. (2011)
- For five consecutive years, California Pacific has been named one of the Top hospitals in the U.S.Opens new window by the non-profit Leapfrog Group. CPMC is one of only three hospitals nation-wide to receive this honor four years in a row. (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Since 2008, California Pacific's Comprehensive Stroke Program has been an American Heart Association / American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines - Gold Award facility. In 2010 we are proud to have received the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.Opens new window
- CPMC received Joint Commission "Primary Stroke Center"Opens new window certification, the only non-university affiliated medical center in San Francisco to achieve this distinction. (2010)
- CPMC received accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain CentersOpens new window (SCPC) as a Chest Pain Center – one of four California hospitals, and the only one in Bay Area. (8/2/2009 - 8/1/2012)
- Winner of the American Hospital Association’s NOVA AwardOpens new window for its innovative partnership with San Francisco community clinics to serve those in need. (2008)
- The Breast Health Center has been designated an American College of RadiologyOpens new window (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, becoming the first San Francisco facility to receive this honor. (2008)
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation FacilitiesOpens new window (CARF) has awarded CPMC’s Regional Rehabilitation center with full three-year accreditation in all six of our rehab programs. (2008)