Thank you! In 2012, CPMC Foundation received gifts and pledges from more than 10,700 individuals and organizations totaling $13.4 million
- Giving Statistics: While hospital revenues typically cover day-to-day operating expenses, it’s your charitable gifts that allow us to expand patient care, fund crucial community health programs, purchase new equipment, and upgrade our facilities.
- Grants & Disbursements: Many donors allow us to direct their gift to “where the need is greatest” at CPMC. Our medical staff submits applications for funding to the Grants & Disbursements Committee of the CPMC Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Statements of Financial Position: Table of assets, net assets and liabilities for the years 2012 and 2011.
- Statements of Operations and Changes in Net Assets: Table of unrestricted net assets, unrestricted expenditures and operating expenses, temporarily restricted net assets and permanently restricted net assets for the years 2012 and 2011.
- Statements of Cash Flows: Table of operating activities, investing activities, financing activities and supplemental non-cash disclosures for the years 2012 and 2011.