Whether you are making a gift or volunteering your service to the Medical Center, CPMC Foundation requests certain personal information. In accordance with the 1977 California Information Practices Act, please be advised that:
- Providing personal information is strictly voluntary. The Foundation does not sell, rent, or exchange your name and address with other organizations, nor do we have knowledge of your medical condition.
- This requested information is for updating the Foundation's general resource files.
- All personal information is kept in the strictest of confidence.
- Personal information is used by the Foundation in the regular course of business; it will not be disseminated to others except if required by law.
Vice President & COO
cpmcf.orgOpens new window
- California Pacific Medical Center's Privacy and Disclosure Statements, and Notice of Privacy PracticesOpens new window
- CPMC Foundation's Statement of Professional Standards and ConductOpens new window
- CPMC Foundation's Donor Bill of RightsOpens new window