Pediatric urology services at California Pacific Medical Center are staffed by physicians from Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. Pediatric Urology services at CPMC provide diagnosis and management of children with a wide range of problems relating to the genitourinary tract.
- Problems with the urinary tract present at birth (congenital defects)
- Exstrophy bladder
- Posterior urethral valves
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Urinary tract tumors
- Multicystic kidney
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Penile abnormalities
- Complex urinary incontinence
- Undescended testes
- Vesicoureteral reflex
- Hydronephrosis - Stretching of the area where urine collects in the kidneys
- Ambiguous genitalia
Pediatrics at California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center, a San Francisco hospital that is part of the Sutter Health network, offers pediatric care to babies, young children, and adolescents to age 18 through our network of primary and specialty care pediatricians. Our doctors provide care at clinics throughout the Bay Area and at our hospital inpatient units.
This service is staffed in part by Packard Children's physicians.
San Francisco, CA 94118
William Kennedy, M.D.