Pediatric Neurosurgery at CPMC
California Pacific Medical Center's pediatric neurosurgeon specializes in surgical treatment of brain, spine, pituitary, acoustic and other skull-base tumors in addition to complex spinal and spinal-cord congenital disorders including cerebral palsy and seizure disorders.
Neurosurgery services include:
- Complex spinal and spinal cord disorders
- Computer-assisted surgery of deep brain lesions
- Surgical and endoscopic treatment of hydrocephalus and intercranial lesions
- Surgical treatment of intercranial aneurysms and other cerebrovascular disease
- Surgical treatment of movement disorders
Pediatrics at California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center, a San Francisco hospital that is part of the Sutter Health network, offers pediatric care to babies, young children, and adolescents to age 18 through our network of primary and specialty care pediatricians. Our doctors provide care at clinics throughout the Bay Area and at our hospital inpatient units.
This service is staffed in part by Packard Children's physicians.