Pediatric Neurosurgery at CPMC
California Pacific Medical Center's pediatric neurosurgeon specializes in surgical treatment of brain, spine, pituitary, acoustic and other skull-base tumors in addition to complex spinal and spinal-cord congenital disorders including cerebral palsy and seizure disorders.
Neurosurgery services include:
- Complex spinal and spinal cord disorders
- Computer-assisted surgery of deep brain lesions
- Surgical and endoscopic treatment of hydrocephalus and intercranial lesions
- Surgical treatment of intercranial aneurysms and other cerebrovascular disease
- Surgical treatment of movement disorders
Pediatric Specialty Care at Sutter Health CPMC
For more than a century California Pacific Medical Center, (CPMC) part of the Sutter Health Network, has been caring for children in San Francisco. In partnership with Stanford Children’s Health, we provide care in more than 25 pediatric specialty areas, enabling children of all ages to receive heartfelt, expert pediatric care.