Pediatric and Adolescent Neurology Program
Our emphasis is on family-centered care, stressing both medical concerns and the resolution of psychosocial issues within the family. We also emphasize timely communication with referring physicians through all phases of treatment.
California Pacific's Pediatric and Adolescent Neurology Program offers comprehensive evaluation and management of children with diseases affecting nervous system and muscles, including:
- Headaches and migraine
- Neonatal neurological disorders
- Movement disorders (e.g. tic disorder, Tourette's syndrome)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Metabolic abnormalities
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learn about Concussion Facts.
Adolescent Headache Clinic
Pediatric and Adolescent Headache Clinic: Patients seen in our headache clinic typically have repetitive headaches for unexplained reasons. Varieties of diagnostic and therapeutic options are used including biofeedback and stress relieving measures.
- National Institute of Neurological DisordersOpens new window
- Autism Society of AmericaOpens new window
- Epilepsy Foundation of AmericaOpens new window
- Learning Disabilities AssociationOpens new window
- National Headache Foundation Opens new window
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity DisorderOpens new window
- Tourette's Syndrome AssociationOpens new window
- NIH's Cerebral Palsy Page Opens new window
- Muscular Dystrophy AssociationOpens new window
Pediatrics at California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center, a San Francisco hospital that is part of the Sutter Health network, offers pediatric care to babies, young children, and adolescents to age 18 through our network of primary and specialty care pediatricians. Our doctors provide care at clinics throughout the Bay Area and at our hospital inpatient units.
This service is staffed in part by Packard Children's physicians.
- Pediatric and Adolescent Neurology
- Pediatric/Adolescent Seizure Clinic
- Pediatric/Adolescent Headache Clinic
3700 California Street, Level B
San Francisco, CA 94118
415-600-0770 or 866-663-KIDS (5437)
The pediatric neurology physicians and clinical team members are part of Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation. SPMF Care Centers are located throughout Northern California. Visit www.sutterpacific.org for clinic locations. Call 866-663-KIDS (5437) to schedule a appointment, for site specific pediatric specialty services and clinic schedules.