California Pacific's Division of Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes offers consultation and treatment for infants and children with diabetes and other endocrine disorders. Our mission is to provide up-to-date and comprehensive care for these children and their families, and to prevent acute and chronic complications of endocrinological conditions. These conditions include:
- Adrenal disorders such as Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH), Cushing's disease and adrenal insufficiency
- Calcium, phosphorus, parathyroid and vitamin D disorders
- Genetic abnormalities associated with hormonal disorders such as Klinefelter's and Turner's Syndromes
- Growth disorders including short and tall stature
- Hypoglycemia due to hyperinsulinism or pituitary dysfunction
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Pubertal disorders including delayed adolescence and sexual precocity
- Sexual differentiation and development disorders including congenital ambiguous genitalia
- Water regulation disorders including diabetes insipidus
Pediatrics at California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center, a San Francisco hospital that is part of the Sutter Health network, offers pediatric care to babies, young children, and adolescents to age 18 through our network of primary and specialty care pediatricians. Our doctors provide care at clinics throughout the Bay Area and at our hospital inpatient units.
This service is staffed in part by Packard Children's physicians.