Healthy Kids Newsletter
Healthy Kids June 2010
A publication for families in San Francisco and Marin County from California Pacific Medical Center, part of the Sutter Health Network.
- Is It or Isn’t It Asthma?
- A Bump on the Head: When Should I Take my Child to the Emergency Department? New guidelines help doctors diagnose traumatic brain injuries.
- Did You Know? ... Sun Safety: SPF—More is Not Always Better; Turn Your Car Seat Back Another Year
- Raising Kids to be Independent Adults Starts in Preschool
- Sports Physicals: Getting Fit for the Season What to Expect at Your Child’s Next Sports Physical
- The Doctor is in… When is the best time to begin potty training my child?
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Specialty Pediatric Care Centers
Download, Print and Read [PDF] the June 2010 issue of Healthy Kids.
(Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat ReaderOpens new window)