CPMC Stroke Program Brain Diagnostic Imaging Devices
Comprehensive stroke care, treatment, and management requires state-of-the-art diagnostic tools. At California Pacific Medical Center we are proud to offer these advanced brain diagnostic imaging devices.
- 64 Slice Computer Tomography (CT) Scanner
- Carotid Duplex Scanner
- Cerebral Angiography (angiogram)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- PET Scanner
- Radionuclide SPECT Scanner
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
California Pacific Stroke/Aneurysm | Stroke Program Services
California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Neuroscience Institute.
The California Pacific Neuroscience Institute in San Francisco features some of the top-rated neurology physicians and neurosurgeons in the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin county and Northern California. Providing personalized patient care using the most successful spine, brain, stroke and epilepsy surgical options available is what we do best.
San Francisco | Marin | San Mateo | San Francisco Bay Area