As a Primary Stroke Center we have developed an exceptional stroke management team that meets or exceeds national benchmarks for stroke treatment.
Experienced Team Approach
We can to rapidly examine and treat patients experiencing stroke symptoms and have a high level of clinical expertise to deal with many different forms of cerebrovascular disease. We have a full range of advanced neurointerventional capabilities including:
- emergent intra-arterial tPA administration
- cerebral thrombus manipulation or extraction
- clipping and endovascular coiling of aneurysms
- cervical and cerebral angioplasty and stenting.
We also follow rigorous standards for stroke management, to assure the highest quality care for your patients.
Stroke CareTeamMeet the Stroke Team
- Dr. Barazangi's articleOpens new window Advanced Cerebral monitoring in Neurocritical Care, published in Neurology India, October-December 2008
- June 3, 2010 Neurology Today article on More Relaxed tPA Criteria.
- CPNI Bulletin 2013 - Neurointerventional Services Edition.