As a Primary Stroke Center we have developed an exceptional stroke management team that meets or exceeds national benchmarks for stroke treatment.
Experienced Team Approach
We can rapidly examine and treat patients experiencing stroke symptoms and have a high level of clinical expertise to deal with many different forms of cerebrovascular disease. We have a full range of advanced technologies and therapies including:
- IV tPA administration (SMART criteria)
Read the June 3, 2010 Neurology Today article on More Relaxed tPA Criteria. Opens new window
- Mechanical thrombectomy using stent retriever devices
- Intra-arterial tPA administration
- Clipping and endovascular coiling of aneurysms
- Surgical resection and endovascular treatment of vascular malformations
- Stereotactic radiosurgery and radiotherapy of vascular malformations
- Cervical and cerebral angioplasty and stenting
- Enrollment in multi-center clinical stroke trials Opens new window
We also follow rigorous standards for stroke management, to assure the highest quality care for your patients.