Contact the Comprehensive Stroke Care Center
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING A STROKE CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Non-Emergent Stroke Services
Comprehensive Stroke Care Center - Pacific Campus
2100 Webster Street, #404
San Francisco, CA 94115
Comprehensive Stroke Care Center - Davies Campus
Castro & Duboce Streets
175A - South Tower (across from ER)
San Francisco, CA 94114
For more information or non-urgent referrals please contact our referral coordinators at 1-888-637-2762.
If you think you are having a stroke call 911 immediately
Certified Primary Stroke Center Emergency Services are available at:
California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus
2333 Buchanan at Sacramento Street
San Francisco, California 94115
California Pacific Medical Center – Davies Campus
Castro and Duboce Streets
San Francisco, California 94114
California Pacific Stroke/Aneurysm | Stroke Program Services
California Pacific Neuroscience Institute.
The California Pacific Neuroscience Institute in San Francisco features some of the top-rated neurology physicians and neurosurgeons in the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin county and Northern California. Providing personalized patient care using the most successful spine, brain, stroke and epilepsy surgical options available is what we do best.
Serving: San Francisco | Marin | San Mateo | San Francisco Bay Area
Live Life to the Fullest!
Meet the Stroke Team
- Please send me an information packet on Stroke Services and the Stroke Think FAST refrigerator magnet .
- Read the 2013 CPNI Bulletin - Neurointerventional Services Edition
- Learn more about the thinking FAST if you might be experiencing stroke.
- Read "Window of Opportunity" about stroke survival.
- Read "Getting Wise about Stroke" Opens new window on My Life Stages.