A subspecialty of neurology, movement disorders focuses on neurologic and /or neuropsychiatric disorders that result in abnormal involuntary movements. These include but are not limited to diagnoses such as:
- Parkinson’s disease
- atypical parkinsonism
- essential tremor
- Huntington’s disease
- various types of tremors
- muscle spasms (such as hemifacial spasm and blepharospasms)
- tic disorders
- gait disorders including ataxia
Highlights of our program
- Comprehensive neurological evaluation with extended appointment times
- Continuity of care with the same senior level attending physician every time
- Communication of care with the referring and primary care physician after every visit
- Comprehensive approach to treatment
- Proactive approach to healthcare
- Physician-run support group / Q&A session for Parkinson’s every month
- Screening for candidacy for deep brain stimulation, perform deep brain stimulation surgery as well as management and programming of DBS after the procedure.
Movement Disorder Physician Specialists
Arshia Sadreddin, M.D.
Medical Director, Movement Disorders Sutter Bay Area Region, Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Movement Disorder Neurologist
Deep Brain Stimulation Specialist
Call 415-600-7886 to make an appointment.
Peter B. Weber, M.D.
Chief of Neurosurgery
Call 415-885-8628 to make an appointment.
Read more about Dr. Peter Weber.
William J. McMullen Jr., Ph.D., ABCN, ABPP
Call 415-600-7880 to make an appointment.