Kidney Review Newsletter
California Pacific's Kidney Review is a semi-annual newsletter with updates on kidney disease and transplant.
- Saving a Loved One’s Life: New Approaches to Organ Donation and Transplant
- CPMC Boasts Higher than Expected Kidney Transplant Outcomes
- Vaccinations Before and After Kidney Transplantation
- California Pacific a State Leader for Volume of Simultaneous Pancreas Kidney Transplants
- 5-way Kidney Swap Makes Transplant History
- A Look at California Organ Procurement Organization Recovery Rates
- Learning More About Kidney Transplant Wait Times
- Weighing the Options for Incompatible Living Donor Pairs
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Organ Procurement
- Partners in Life, Partners in Transplant: South Bay Couple Perseveres to Have Transplant
- Dual Transplant Jobs Provide Unique View on Organ Donation
- Kidney Program Implements New Weight Policy for Transplant: Body Mass Index (BMI) Research Links Transplant Success to Weight
- UNOS Kidney Paired Donation Pilot Project Launches: California Pacific at Forefront of Nationwide Effort to Increase Living Donor Transplants
- California Pacific Performs 202 Kidney Transplants and 18 Pancreas Transplants in 2010
- The Thank You that Heals
- BMI a Consideration For Kidney-Pancreas Transplant
- Hepatitis C and Kidney Transplantation
- Hope Conquers All: A Young Man’s Transplant Journey
- Know Your Coordinator, Know Your Status
- Lean On Me: Strong Support System is Key For Transplant Recipients
- Options For Diabetic Dialysis Patients
- How do Kidney Donors Fare Long-Term?
- Living Donor Screening and Evaluation
- Paired Transplant Brings New Outlook to Redding Man
- When Do You Consider Kidney Paired Donation for Compatible Pairs?
- Changes to Kidney Allocation Anticipated
- Patient Assistance Programs Help Cover Drug Costs
- Kidney and Pancreas Team Performs 200 Transplants in 2009
About California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center, part of the Sutter Health Opens new window network, offers kidney, pancreas, liver and heart transplantation as part of our Barry S. Levin, MD Department of Transplant.
Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Program
California Pacific Medical Center
2340 Clay Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Outreach locations available throughout Northern California and in Reno.