PEP Jobs Program
Successful work is an important component of a person’s well-being and PEP Jobs can help you get there. We offer one-on-one, individualized job placement services. Our staff can help guide you back into the workforce working collaboratively with both you and the employer, we are able to help jobseekers find jobs that are the right fit for both.
How PEP Jobs Can Help
We help with pre-employment and post employment services including:
- Cover letter and resume
- Interviewing preparation
- Networking strategies
- Contacting and following up with employers
- An organized and focused job search
- How and when to talk to employer about medical condition
- Job accommodations
- 90 days of follow-up support
- Connect with resources and support groups
- SSI/SSDI benefits planning information
- Ticket to Work assistance
Sign Up Here!
- Ready and motivated to return to work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legal right-to-work documents
- Diagnosed with a seizure disorder or brain injury
- Free from drug or alcohol dependency for a minimum of 90 days
If you are interested in participating in this program please complete the PEP Jobs Program Participant Online Form.
PEP Jobs Partners with Employers
Employers can benefit by tapping into a highly motivated and loyal talent pool.
- Pre-screened job candidates
- No-fees, ever!
- 90 days full support to ensure job retention.
- Trained staff dedicated to making a good match.
- An opportunity to give back to the community.
- Workplace education available to help correct common misconceptions involving seizure disorders and brain injuries.
- Tax credits.
- On-the-job training money.
PEP Jobs' History
CPMC’s Epilepsy Program and the California Department of Rehabilitation established an employment program called PEP Jobs in 2006 because some people with seizure disorders need support with the basics of employment preparation and with navigating their job search.. The program is sponsored by California Pacific Medical Center. Additional partners include the Epilepsy Foundation of Northern California Opens new window and the epilepsy programs at UCSF Medical Center and Stanford Medical Center. We began working with individuals with brain injuries in 2010 and partnered with clients from the Marin Brain Injury Network.
How You Can Help
The PEP Jobs Program is funded by generous gifts from individuals and organizations through California Pacific Medical Center Foundation. We invite you to join our community of support by making a tax-deductible contribution through CPMC FoundationOpens new window. Your gift will help people with brain injuries or epilepsy receive free job placement services. You can help continue the PEP Jobs Program by making a gift onlineOpens new window.
Your gift in any amount helps us make a difference. For more information on making a gift to PEP Jobs, please contact Suzannah Cowell Rodriguez at CPMC Foundation 415-600-6428, email@example.com.
Please contact us should you have any questions or wish to speak to someone directly.
Employment Coordinator: Lia Kantor
415-600-4878 or or e-mail KantorL@sutterhealth.org
Covers San Mateo and San Francisco County
Employment Coordinator: Tom Post
415-600-4875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Covers Marin County and San Francisco County
Find an Epilepsy Specialist