Physician Information Center
California Pacific's Interventional Endoscopy Service and physicians are dedicated to treating patients with the most advanced endoscopic care available.
Referring a Patient for Interventional Endoscopy Services
Through an easy referral process, the service handles complex upper and lower gastroenterology cases from throughout the Western United States. Call our Regional Referral and Transfer Center at 888-637-2762 for assistance or contact us at 415-600-1151 with a specific query.
- Referral Indications for Endoscopic Procedures
- Referral Indications for Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Endoscopic Procedure Descriptions
- Images and Procedure Information
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Interventional Endoscopy Procedure Profiles
Paul May & Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center
California Pacific Medical Center
The Paul May & Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center in San Francisco features some of the top-rated gastrointestinal disease doctors and interventional endoscopy specialists in the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin county and Northern California who use the most successful non-surgical treatment options available.
- ‘Underwater’ EMR of large sessile colorectal polyps Opens new window
- Write a review on Yelp.