Interventional Endoscopy - Patient Information Center
You will find answers to many your questions regarding interventional endoscopy from procedure preparation to making an appointment. However, if you still have questions, please call us at 415-600-1151.
- Welcome to the Paul May & Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center
- What is interventional endoscopy?
- Which diseases can be treated with an endoscope?
- What can I expect at my procedure?
- Procedure preparations
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- Patient feedback about our program
- Images of the Paul May & Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center
- Please send me more information on Interventional Endoscopy
- Visiting California Pacific Medical Center
- Lodging near CPMC's Pacific Campus
Paul May and Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center
California Pacific Medical Center
The Paul May and Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center in San Francisco features some of the top-rated gastrointestinal disease doctors and interventional endoscopy specialists in the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin county and Northern California who use the most successful non-surgical treatment options available.