Paul May & Frank Stein
Interventional Endoscopy Center
The Paul May and Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center at California Pacific Medical Center features state-of-the-art facilities for interventional endoscopy procedures in the gastrointestinal and bilio-pancreatic tract. We provide a wide range of specialized diagnostic and treatment modalities, and options not commonly provided in the medical community.
Our physicians are some of the top interventional endoscopy doctors in the nation. They are world-renowned pioneers in interventional endoscopy. We emphasize personalized patient care that is delivered through our physicians' commitment to excellence and endoscopic expertise.
- View photos of the Interventional Endoscopy Center.
- Contact us at 415-600-1151.
Learn More about Interventional Endoscopy
- What is Interventional Endoscopy?
- What are Patients Saying about our Program?
- Confocal Endomicroscopy
- Mucosectomy Polyp Removal
- Treating Barrett's Esophagus using Interventional Endoscopy
- For Physicians: International Scholars Program in Advanced Endoscopy
Visiting the Paul May and Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center
Located in San Francisco, Calif., the Paul May and Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center features some of the top-rated gastrointestinal disease doctors and interventional endoscopy specialists in the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin county and Northern California.
Paul May and Frank Stein Interventional Endoscopy Center
California Pacific Medical Center, Pacific Campus
2351 Clay St., 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94115