Welcome to the News Room at California Pacific Medical Center. Here you will find up-to-date information about California Pacific Medical Center for members of the news media and the public.
All media inquiries should be addressed to:
Dean Fryer, Media Relations Manager
415-600-7484; 415-232-6463 (pager)
CPMC in the News
Current News Releases
- Grand Opening of CPMC’s Bayview Child Health Center, Center for Youth Wellness and Children’s Advocacy Center (02-26-2014)
- Sutter West Bay Hospitals & Medical Foundation names new board chair, members (02-21-2014)
- Bay Area hospital executive appointed as Commissioner of The Joint Commission (02-19-2014)
- CPMC launches lung cancer screening program for at-risk individuals (02-18-2014)
- CPMC donated 9,500 pre-packaged meals to the Next Door Shelter in the Tenderloin (02-07-2014)
CPMC News Archives
Next Generation Healthcare for San Francisco
California Pacific Medical Center, which provides health care for nearly 30 percent of San Francisco patients, is modernizing its system of care, in addition to meeting the new state earthquake safety requirements. CPMC will transform the St. Luke’s Campus into the hospital of choice for the southern section of San Francisco, ready to serve both its long-standing patient base and to attract physicians and patients for the surrounding neighborhoods. At the Van Ness and Geary Campus, the new hospital and medical office building will allow patients throughout the city to find the specialty care team and systems that support them all in one place.
Find out more about CPMC's future state-of-the-art facilities at CPMC 2020.