Stories of People Served by our Community Benefit Programs
- Watch a video about how HealthFirst dramatically improves the lives of its patients. Meet some of them here.
- Read about Jillian Sobol’s story – abandoned in an SFSU dorm laundry room as a newborn in 1984. After adoption, Kalmanovitz Child Development Center services helped to get her through life’s challenges.
- Watch a video about Tiana’s experience as a Year Up intern at CPMC
- Watch a video about the Bayview Child Health Center’s impact in one of the most underserved neighborhoods of San Francisco (Sutter Health's CPMC: Proud to Be a Neighbor Who Gives)
- Families' experiences with Coming Home Hospice [PDF]
- Watch a video about patients provided with vital surgical services through Sutter Health affiliates’ partnership with Operation Access (YouTube)Opens new window