Classes and Education
Low-Cost Prostate Cancer Screening
1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
Know the facts:
- The only way to detect prostate cancer in its earliest stages is through screening.
- Over 30,000 men die annually from prostate cancer.
- 10-year survival rate for early-stage prostate cancer is nearly 90%.
- Risk of developing prostate cancer increases with age, beginning at 50.
- Prostate cancer screening generally consists of a physical exam and a blood test called PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen).
Where & When
|Date||September 11, 2014|
|Time||8:30 AM to 4:45 PM|
|Cost||$15 lab fee|
|Venue||Sutter Medical Foundation, Urology Department|
460 Plumas Blvd
Yuba City, CA 95991
|Map||View MapOpens in new window|
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call (530) 749-3310
Invite a Friend
Feel free to invite others. Send them an e-mail invitation to this event.Send an InviteOpens in new window