Classes and Education
Healthy eating. Active lifestyles - 7 Sessions (Santa Cruz)
Are you worried about your child's health? Our seven-week "Healthy eating. Active lifestyles" program is for parents of children ages 2 to 12 years old. We will help your family eat healthy, be active and support your child's natural growth. By focusing on the whole child - not just his or her weight - the program provides practical, problem solving techniques for creating a positive feeding and activity environment for your child and dealing with behavioral issues.
This program will help parents to
- Create a positive feeding and eating experience during meal times and snacks
- Use creative solutions to encourage regular physical activity
- Identify and foster healthy habits
- Implement positive parenting techniques to support your child towards optimum health
- Improve your family's relationship through family meals and interactive activities
Where & When
|Date||September 9, 2014|
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
|Time||6:00 PM to 7:30 PM|
|Venue||Santa Cruz Main Clinic, Second Floor Conference Room|
2025 Soquel Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
|Map||View MapOpens in new window|
Please call 831-460-7333 to register or call your PAMF primary care physician for a referral.
Invite a Friend
Feel free to invite others. Send them an e-mail invitation to this event.Send an InviteOpens in new window